Are you looking for a new Project Manager role?
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to come and join as they continue to grow. Initially you will be working across a variety of utilities projects, across London and the south east. After this project you could be working on either a civil engineering or utilities project in the southeast of England.
Your Project Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring that projects are undertaken in accordance with company HSEQ and MURS policies and procedures
- Ensuring that Technical and Health & Safety audits are undertaken as per audit plan
- Liaising with clients, all statutory bodies, Utility Companies, DNO's, IDNO's, IGT's and suppliers to ensure that the services delivered by the company are fit for purpose
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered within budget and to programme
- Receive instruction on behalf of the company and to issue instruction and provide direction in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects
Project Planner requirements:
- You must have extensive knowledge of the utility industry, adoption agreements, self-lay agreements
- NEC3 Contract Standards National Water Hygiene
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent
- NRSWA Supervisor (preferred)
- Experience in carriageway works and local authority engagement / notices
What's in it for you?
- 24 days annual leave + 8 statutory + 1 charity day (annual leave rises 1 day per year to a maximum of 28 days)
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role and wish to apply please use the link below or call Samantha Sebo 07825 813432.