Do you want to work on a once in a generation project?
Our client, a well respected civil engineering main contractor in the UK, is looking to recruit a Project Manager for a scheme a package of work they have recently been awarded on HS2, valued at around £10m.
Role of the Project Manager
- Successfully delivering projects on Civil Engineering / Infrastructure schemes
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite; incl Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Control of costs, time and quality in line with targets
- Value Engineering
- Client Liaison
- Accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications and then relaying the information to project teams
- Successful management of Supply Chain and project team
- Allocate resource efficiently - work to the site teams and individuals strengths respectively
- Relationship / Rapport building with the client and internal teams
- Accurate reporting of information
- BEng or equivalent in Construction related subject
- Valid CSCS
- First Aid
- Experience working as a Projcect Manager on other high profile projects
Sectors / Scope of works
- Embankment Stabilisation
- Sheet piling
- CFA Piling
Interviews are taking place within the next week so apply now to avoid missing out!