My client are a west respected national contractor who are looking to recruit a Project Manager for upcoming Highways England and local authority schemes in Kent and surrounding counties. The ideal candidate would have experience managing civil engineering schemes (earthworks, drainage, structures, piling, etc) and working with Highways England or local authorities.
- Successfully delivering high volume of projects within a Highways England framework
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite; incl Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Control of costs, time and quality in line with targets
- Value Engineering
- Client Liaison
- Accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications and then relaying the information to project teams
- Successful management of Supply Chain and project team
- Allocate resource efficiently - work to the site teams and individuals strengths respectively
- Understand how to motivate the workforce
- Relationship / Rapport building with the client and internal teams to ensure delivery and satisfaction on site
- Accurate reporting of information
- Align the workforce towards the shared vision and goal ultimately working towards the satisfaction of the client
- BEng or equivalent in Construction related subject
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Experience with Highways England projects