As a Project Manager, you will be responsible in ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget, the projects objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job correctly.
PROJECT MANAGER DUTIES
* Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver the project
* Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
* Reporting regularly on progress to the client
* Maintaining effective communication with stakeholders
* Resolving any issues/ delays which may occur
* Making sure all paperwork is done for making bids and spending
* Liaising with clients, statutory bodies and utility companies.
* Valid CSCS Card
* Experience of civils - enabling works, utilities, drainage, 278 works
* Previous working experience within project management
PROJECT MANAGER BENEFITS
* £65,000 - £75,000 DOE
* Holiday days plus bank holidays
* Health care