An Exciting and Prestigious opportunity to join a specialist remediation contractor! The individual must have heavy civils experience which includes , Earthworks, Remediation,Heavy civils, Highways and Road packages.
- To plan the strategy and coordinate deliver for a significant multi-disciplinary enhancement project, ensuring work is completed on time and to the agreed standard.
- Sets the overall standard on the project/contract.
- To ensure contract programmes are planned, reviewed and delivered.
- Build and develop the wider operational team to deliver all aspects of the project/contract requirements.
- Will interact with the wider organisation to channel resources when required.
- Line management of Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Section Managers.
- Responsible for effective client relationship management and provides updates to internal and external stakeholders on project/contract progress.
- Ensure risk assessments are created, in place and reviewed as and when required.
- Ensures operating plans are in place to ensure sufficient resources and materials are in place.
- Will be expected to resolve most operational issues with any business critical or strategic issues referred to the Project Director.
- To comply with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Manages a team of site and section managers.
- Communicates developments and significant decisions in the wider business.
- Responsible for a contract with an indicative turnover of between £10M - £50 million per annum
- Responsible for all commercial activities associated with the project including the delivery of the agreed gross margin, management of cost control and other key commercial and financial metrics.
The right Candidate will be:
- Professionally qualified construction representative - member of a professional body.
- Project management methodology knowledge desirable.
- Extensive expertise in project management delivering projects/contracts of a similar nature.
- Knowledge of the wider organisation and how it functions within the external environment.
- Multi-disciplinary project delivery experience
- Able to develop positive working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
If interested please get in contact or 07780 255 414