Project Manager - North West - Civil Engineering: £60k- £68k + Car & Package
I am currently recruiting a Project Manager to join a Regional Civil Engineering contractor based in the North West.
My Client have have secured a healthy pipeline of work across Highways / Roads / Utilities & Water Sectors ranging in value from £1m to £10m per project.
The successful candidate will have experience working for as a Project Manager for either Tier 1 or Tier 2 Civil Engineering contractors and ideally have experience within Highways / Infrastructure & Utilities / Water.
As Project Manager you will lead and guide Civil Engineering schemes to successful conclusion, on time, budget and to specification
- Create a 'Knowingly Safe' working environment;
- Ensure CDM is applied and relevant legislation is complied with.
- Interview, select and onboard staff in line with the resource profile for the framework.
- Ensure all pre-commencement and regulatory requirements are discharged prior to work commencing taking the scheme from conceptual design, DCO, detailed design and into construction delivery.
- Take ownership of risk & opportunities.
- Guide the Commercial Team to manage costs, and maximise cash flow and profitability, capturing any changes in scope.
- Ensure any incidents/accidents are thoroughly investigated, closed out and learnings implemented.
- Take ownership for the delivery and quality of work to the required standards.
- Manage the Construction Teams and Supply Chain partners to ensure delivery of the Scheme in line with the agreed Budget, Programme and Scope.
- Ensure adequate resource to fulfil the programme including the demobilisation and redeployment of the team at the end of the project.
- Ensure all internal and external reporting is completed as required.
- Manage, monitor and review direct reports and team performances, providing encouragement and discipline as and when required.
- Must have experience of delivering projects/contracts with a value between £1m to £10m
- Must be a civil engineering project manager / senior site agent, from an engineering background
- Should hold a degree or equivalent college qualification in Civils or Construction
In return, we're offering you the opportunity to further your Civil Engineering career with a company that truly values, respects and rewards its people.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below for a quick response