Are you looking for a new role as a Procurement Assistant?
As our client is continuing to grow, they are a Procurement Assistant to come and join. The role will support the wider Procurement team in ensuring the support in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner. As the client continues to grow, so will the potential of your role.
As a Procurement Assistant, you will work closely with the internal project teams as well as new and existing suppliers. Ensuring strong and effective relationships are built. You will have the opportunity to positively impact the procurement process, ensuring a balance of quality and price is always achieved.
Your Procurement Assistant responsibilities:
- Issue tender enquiries as necessary and progress the return of supplier quotations.
- File emails, tender enquiries, quotations, and comparisons within SharePoint
- Liaise with operations to fulfil their day-to-day procurement requirements.
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Create Purchase Orders on internal procurement system (Sage)
- Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintain supplier Service Level Agreements, inc. price lists and Framework agreements on SharePoint.
Procurement Assistant requirements:
- Possess strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritising and planning workload.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- £22,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Health care medical cash plan
- 24 days annual leave, rising to 28 with length of service. Option to buy additional days. 1 days paid charity leave per annum
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role and wish to apply please use the link below or call Samantha Sebo 07825 813432.