Are you looking for a role as Pre-Con Project Manager?
Our client is looking has been appointed to undertake cable and substation infrastructure projects across the Southern and Eastern Power Networks. Project values typically range between £500k to £10m. The post is based in the main office, with work-from-home options.
Your role as a Pre-Con Project Manager:
- Lead, motivate, support & develop the in-house delivered design, including associated site survey and investigation activities, to engender a constructive, problem solving, high achieving attitude matched by results.
- Manage all design and operational aspects of specific projects ensuring that they are on time, within planned costs, to the specifications and drawings and profitable to the agreed standard.
- Effectively manage customer & client relationships.
- Effectively manage third party stakeholder relationships during the pre-construction stage of specific projects to obtain permissions, consents, approvals etc. required to enable successful project delivery following completion of the pre-construction stage contract.
- Compile and maintain a procurement schedule for each project.
- Manage and compile scope of works for all subcontracted and sub consultancy packages of work.
- Work closely with the estimating team to contribute to the preparation of accurate project estimates and bid documentation, and in obtaining subcontractor quotations, normalising these as required.
What you will require:
- Excellent communication, leadership & people management skills.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining HSQE and Management procedures & practices.
- Degree-level civil or electrical engineering qualification
- Commercially and operationally aware
- Robust subcontract administration and management experience
- Knowledge of NEC 3 contract form, especially with regard to EWN/CE process
- Valid UK driving license
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply below or contact Samantha Sebo 07825 813432.