Planner - Civil Engineering - North West - £45k-£55k
I am currently recruiting for a Planner for a regional Civil Engineering contractor.
The successful candidate will have experience working on Civil Engineering schemes and experience of Asta and Primavera P6. It would be advantageous to be from a technical / engineering background.
- Prepare programme commentary in P6 and Asta format
- Prepare and produce programmes and reports
- Keep up-to-date with commercial activities that will have an affect on the programme
- Update progress and production of variance reports as required
- Effective working with other planners to develop an integrated construction programme
- Working collaboratively with all involved parties
- Hold a qualification in Civil Engineering - HND / HNC / Degree
- Proficient in use of Asta & Primavera P6
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent monitoring and reporting skills
- Able to adapt to a changing environment
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply via the link below for a quick response.