Permanent Site Engineer - Roads & Sewers
My client, a Civil Engineering contractor specialising in the delivery of Civil Infrastructure for residential developments are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to join their team
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the sectors leading contractors within the region, benefiting from local work.
The company offer a range of services to some of the country's most well-known house builders including Adoptable Estate Roads & Sewers, Culverts, Car Parks, Attenuation Tanks, Balancing Ponds, Pumping Stations etc.
General project values £1M-£7M
- Establishing primary site control
- Setting out & surveying
- Check drawings and quantities as well as reading designs.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and any consultants engaged in the project.
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors when required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- 3 years+ experience
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- Experience working on Civil Infrastructure projects i.e. roads & sewers, Local Authority roads, s278 packages etc.
- Prior experience using AutoCAD is preferred
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
- CSCS Card.