Permanent Site Agent - Civil Infrastructure
My client, a Civil Engineering sub-contractor specialising within the highways sector are currently looking to recruit a Site Agent from an Engineering background to join their growing team, following the successful award of contracts from some of the UK's leading Highway contractors
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a newly formed organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a growing order book.
The company offer a range of services to some of the country's most well-known contractors including drainage, paving, earthworks, ducting and hard & soft landscaping.
General package values <£1m.
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager
- Site inductions & toolbox talks
- Writing & updating daily records & RAMS
- Liaise with client and any consultants engaged in the project
- Managing health & safety on site
- Ordering plant & materials for site
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- May be required to set out on occasion (this will not be a regular occurrence)
- 3 years+ relevant experience
- Commercially aware
- Ideally from an Engineering background, still able to set out on site
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- First Aid
- CSCS Card