My client, one of the UK's leading privately owned Civil Engineering & Building Principle Contractor (turnover circa £600M) is currently looking to recruit a Senior Engineer to join its Civil Engineering division.
This vacancy has come about due to an increase in workload and expansion as a business unit.
Successful candidates will benefit from working on a range of projects valued £8M - £150M.
- Management of site engineers
- Quality Assurance
- Checking accuracy of engineering work
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Checking RA/MS, ITP's, Schedules
- Feasibility checks
- 5 years+ experience
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- Experience working on Civil Infrastructure projects i.e. Highways, Local Authority roads, 278 packages etc.
- Prior experience using AutoCAD is essential
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
- CSCS Card.
- Salary will be highly competitive & dependent upon experience
- Highly competitive Car Allowance
- Fuel card
- Excellent Benefits package