Highways Framework Supervisor
Are you looking for a New role as a Highways Framework Supervisor?
Our client is looking for an experienced Highways Framework Supervisor to join the team working on the Highways England Scheme Delivery Framework, this is a great opportunity to work on a newly awarded and long term framework.
As the Highways Framework Supervisor you will be the main point of contact on Site and co-ordinate works and be the main contact point for the client and or Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for the health and safety of procedures on site, quality, and environmental elements of the work sites. You will be an integral part of the team so great communication skills are key.
- Liaise and develop a good business relationship with the client
- Survey potential works and submit reports to the commercial department for pricing when instructed to do so by the CM
- Co-ordinate site works in accordance with the instructions of the client and their Contracts Manager. Keep the associated Site Works Plans / Project Management Plans and Construction phase plans up to date
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with CDM 2015
- Carry out weekly site inspections and submit associated paperwork
- Effectively and efficiently plan, organise, and direct site operatives to ensure programmes and deadlines are met.
- Ensure all works under their charge are carried out safely in accordance with our SHE Management system and that they do not pose a danger to the workers on site, sub-contractors, site visitors or members of the public
- Manage all sub-contractors and site visitors and ensure their safety during works
- Complete all necessary documentation to allow works to start, i.e. Site Specific Risk Assessment, etc
- Experience in a similar role in the Highways / Civil industry
- CSCS Supervisor Card essential
- SSSTS or SMSTS essential
- NRSWA preferable
- Good understanding of reading design plans / drawings.
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety legislation's
- First Aid training
- Great communication skills
- Professional attitude and ability to operate without supervision
- Capable of teaching and developing operatives
- Good commercial awareness
- £35,000 to £45,000 D.O.E
- Holiday Pay
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Health care
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply below or contact Sam Pattani Candidate Manager 07384 119 805