Are you looking for your New General Foreman role?
Do you have experience working on Civil Engineering or Water/ Utility projects?
Our client is a multi-award-winning Civil Infrastructure, Engineering and Building company with a fantastic inclusive culture who have been awarded a Major Water Utilities Infrastructure contract. We are looking for a General Foreman ideally with experience in working on Civil Infrastructure or Water/ Utility projects.
The General Foreman Role
In this role you will report into a Site Agent or Project Manager and will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and enforcing health and safety, sustainability and quality across the site.
- Ensure all work on site is carried out to standards
- Work with the Project Manager to Appraise the risk to the scheme and install and monitor adequate site security.
- In conjunction with the site management team, manage the project procurement process for suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure the site fulfils all obligations for external compliance audit.
- Ensure Permit to Work systems, Inductions and Briefings are correctly carried out.
- Plan and co-ordinate the operational delivery of the project as required.
- Oversee the day-to-day construction processes and ensure co-ordination within the site team, client, and contractors.
- Attend meetings with and maintain necessary regular contact with clients and stakeholders.
- Assist with the control and monitoring of the progress of the works.
- Administer reporting systems (e.g. delivery notes, Plant hire and collections,
- waste management,) to maximise cash flow and profitability.
- Implement strict controls on subcontractors, suppliers, and operatives.
Requirements for the General Foreman Role
- 2 plus year's experience with working on Major Infrastructure projects
- Experience with working with Water/Utility/Highways desirable
- Must have experience working with Main Contractor
- Implementing and reviewing health and safety protocols on site
- Experience with managing and developing staff members
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management desirable
- CSCS Card
- First Aid at Work
- Experience with Microsoft Office
The General Foreman Package on Offer
- £39,500 to £50,000 D.O.E
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Career Development
- Long Term Prospects
If you have skills required and wish to apply for this role, please contact Sam Pattani Candidate Manager at Unite People Ltd 07384 119 805 or apply using the link below.