Engineering Manager - Hs2
- Manage and co-ordinate reviews or checks of the design required by third parties.
- Ensuring coordination of all design and assurance
- Reviewing technical and assurance deliverable prior to acceptance by the Design and Engineering Manager.
- Maintain close liaison and collaboration with technical team as required.
- Establish regular meeting and reporting cycles for managing, coordinating and assuring the Design.
- Manage and coordinate Design related queries and changes during construction stage.
- Attendance and support to the Client, Designer and meetings.
- Experience in Major Civil Engineering works
- Ability to coordinate workloads
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction management
- Experience working on Large Infrastructure projects
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Salary will be highly competitive & dependent upon experience
- Highly competitive Car Allowance
- Fuel card
- Excellent Benefits package
If interested, please call Alex on 07780 255 414 or