Job Description - Electrical Project Engineer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Key Purpose: To support and co-ordinate the installation of Company products.
A superb opportunity has opened for an Electrical Project Engineer to join a large reputable contractor within the Water & Waste Water Industry in Yorkshire. Due to the high standard of work this contractor has now been awarded additional contracts on the MEICA Framework and require ambitious Project Engineers who can confidently run each contract. Reporting to a Senior Project Manager the successful candidate will play an integral role in assisting a successful team in delivering works to a very high standard from conception to completion.
Key Responsibilities: To co-ordinate the installation of Company products and systems to ensure that the company meets its contractual obligations to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Act as an Electrical Project Engineer for MEICA projects within the Water / Waste Water Industry ensuring a project is delivered from cradle to grave.
- Liaise with design teams, contractors and clients to deliver technical designs for electrical aspects of installations, ICA and SCADA.
- Dealing with technical, quality, H&S, and customers as part of delivery of a project.
- Understand and work within the financial and programme constraints of the projects.
- Attending site to review contractor installations and attending Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Identify and meet effectively the requirements and expectations of clients including adhering to industry and Client Design Standards.
- Direct and control all operatives to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Maintain all necessary records to ensure effective monitoring of contracts including assisting with the production of RAMS and the assistance in the preparation of O&M's and handover documentation.
- Assist with the preparation of quotations and tender documents for submission to customers as and when required.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Comply with Company rules, policies and procedures always.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may be required from time to time and to enable the company to remain adaptable to changing market needs.
- This is not a site-based role
- A negotiable salary DOE + Excellent Package (6 months TEMP -PERM)
- Working within a dynamic, ambitious team
- Real opportunity to develop and progress in a large business