Are you looking for a new Document Controller role?
Our client is looking for a Document Controller to join them on a site in London, and a site in Slough. The client is a large civil engineering contractor in the UK and work on main projects.
On this project the client is using Aconex and a good working knowledge of this software in a document management position is important to your success in this role.
Your duties as a Document Controller will include:
- Preparing, operating and updating document control procedures including controlling transmittal's
- Ensuring all documentation meets format requirements and client/company standards
- Producing document progress reports for Project Managers as required
- Conducting regular review audits
- Collecting and storing files from various company departments
- Using computer software to facilitate the organisation and distribution of documents within a company
- Helping to ensure documents are requested and delivered at the appropriate times to help contribute towards timely project completion
- Controlling both company and project documentation
- Responsible for ensuring all operatives training certificates are checked and are uploaded to our internal company portal
Experience required for Document controller role:
- Knowledge within the construction industry
- Experience in Administration and Document Control systems such as Aconex
- Good interpersonal skills whilst being honest and reliable
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and proactive
- Great organisation skills and document management
- £25,000 - £32,000 base
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave + statutory - rising to 28 days with service
- Healthcare cash plan
If you think this could be the Document Controller role for you, please contact Samantha Sebo on 07825 813002.