Contracts Manager - Highways - Manchester - £65k-£70k
I am currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a Manchester based Civil Engineering contractor. The successful candidate will have proven experience in highways and associated civil engineering works on projects up to the value of £10m.
- Be responsible for several schemes
- Responsibility of both a commercial and contractual aspects of projects
- Ensure contracts run to schedule and to budget
- Ensure works are completed to the highest level of quality and in line with Company procedures.
- Upfront planning and mobilisation in advance of works commencing on site.
- Input into Resource Management including "look ahead" programmes, material scheduling, plant and labour forecasting and progress on site is regularly bench marked against target programme.
- Effective man management of site staff / motivating workforce to meet project deadlines and targets.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Must have experience of delivering projects/contracts with a value of £10m or more
- Technical / Engineering background would be advantageous
- Experience of overseeing multiple schemes
- Should hold a degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply via the link below for a quick response.