I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to work on Highways and other large infrastructure projects within the North West.
I am working with a national main contractor who renew and improve the UK's existing major road network. This includes road and junction improvements, bypasses and the construction of new bridges, tunnels and roundabouts.
The successful candidate will have experience of either major highway schemes or local authority highways works on schemes up to the value of £10m.
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Be responsible for several schemes
- Responsibility of both a commercial and contractual aspects of projects
- Ensure contracts run to schedule and to budget
- Ensure works are completed to the highest level of quality and in line with Company procedures.
- Upfront planning and mobilisation in advance of works commencing on site.
- Input into Resource Management including "look ahead" programmes, material scheduling, plant and labour forecasting and progress on site is regularly bench marked against target programme.
- Effective man management of site staff / motivating workforce to meet project deadlines and targets.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders
As Contracts Manager, you will have the following experience and qualifications;
- Must have experience of delivering projects/contracts with a value of £10m or more
- Technical / Engineering background would be advantageous
- Experience of overseeing multiple schemes
- Should hold a degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please contact Leo Peat for further information.