Community Engagement Officer - Major Highways Scheme - North West - Immediate Start
I am currently looking for an experienced Community Engagement Officer / Public Liaison Officer for a large Highways scheme in the North West. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role or have experience of a similar scheme.
- Support the delivery of the Project's Community Engagement Strategy and Community Commitments.
- Coordinate and support the delivery of Community Investment work as the programme requires.
- Take a lead in the preparation, recording and distribution of communication and community engagement materials for internal and external use.
- Close liaison with the client and other contractors to ensure consistency across the project.
- Act as a direct point of contact between the local community and site teams
- Develop relationships with local residents and business owners
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Business knowledge
- Team player with ability to influence and negotiate
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.