Great opportunity for a Commissioning Manager looking for an exciting New Role
Do you have experience working on Civil Engineering or Water/ Utility projects?
Our client is a multi-award-winning Civil Infrastructure, Engineering and Building company with a fantastic inclusive culture who have been awarded a Major Water Utilities Infrastructure contract. We are looking for a Commissioning Manager with experience in working on Civil Infrastructure and Water Utility projects.
The Commissioning Manager Role
This is a vital role for the project, as you will be responsible for planning coordinating and resourcing on and off site processes and MEICA (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation) Installations.
- Initially work with the Production Team and other subject experts to formulate a detailed and timed Commissioning Delivery Plan. Incorporating the specific requirements for the project. The plan will be regularly updated and will provide the basis for performance monitoring.
- You will ensure that commissioning requirements are considered from the earliest stages of project delivery, to provide reliable, efficient, and successful commissioning outcomes.
- In addition to the normal attributes of a successful leader this role will require determination and doggedness as you will be playing a part in changing for the better the way in which many people currently work embedding production line thinking and our "offsite first" philosophy.
- You will work closely with our Project Teams and Commissioning Engineers and Operational Teams to safely delivery successful commissioning outcomes.
Requirements for the Commissioning Manager Role
- Must have experience in Water or Utility sector
- You will be a technically adept and analytical leader who can co-ordinate multiple work streams and meet challenging deadlines.
- Have a detailed and competent technical knowledge of mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering commissioning. This would ideally be in the water sector, but this is not essential.
- Can work independently or as part of a diverse team.
- Proficient in the use of computer packages including the BIM software to analyse schematic drawings and survey reports to aid commissioning planning and delivery.
- Offer a creative and forward-thinking approach to problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- You will have an appreciation of MMC, Lean Construction, Agile Programme Management, Production Thinking and other techniques that assure programme and quality performance.
- Minimum HNC qualified in a mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering subject.
- Professional qualification is desirable.
- SMSTS safety qualification and CSCS is desirable.
- EUSR water Hygiene Card is desirable.
The Commissioning Manager Package on Offer
- £67,000 to £80,000 D.O.E
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Career Development
- Long Term Prospects
If you have skills required and wish to apply for this role, please contact Sam Pattani Candidate Manager at Unite People Ltd 07384 119 805 or apply using the link below.