Join Unite People as we embark on ambitious and exciting growth over the next five years, having exceeded our previous five-year plan in just four years! Our Leeds office is currently inviting applications for a Candidate Manager role in one of the busiest sectors in the UK, Civil Engineering.
We are a specialist civil engineering recruitment consultancy, specialising in Roads, Highways, Industrial, Distribution, Tunnelling and more.
Have a look at unitepeople.co.uk for more.
- Unite People Ltd | Unit 3 | Arena Park | Scarcroft | Leeds | LS17 9BF
- Easily accessible from the M1 / A1 (circa 10 mins away from A1 j45)
- Basic salary £20,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience), plus quarterly bonus
Best Benefits in the market:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Unlimited holiday after 3 years
- Day off on your birthday
- Private Medical
- £200 cash pamper day
- Quarterly events & rewards
- Reward Trips (Just been to Marbella, all paid for)
- Mental health days off.
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Relaxed dress code
- Dog-friendly office
- Free Parking
- Personal Training once a week comes to the office
- Great commission structure
- PERK box (hundreds of offers and discounts, food, gym, drinks, and travel)
- Diving license and car.
- Eager to learn new skills and push yourself
- Great communication skills
- Growth mindset and a history worker, any experience is better than no experience.
- Social mindset
Not a must, but would be great to have:
- University degree - Written subjects - BA/ MA
- Experience as a Candidate Manager
- Currently working in recruitment but want to move away from business development into a candidate focused role.
- Worked in the construction or civil engineering sector.
As a Candidate Manager you will be doing the following:
- Finding information regarding current and past employment.
- Adding candidates to our database, interviewing and helping with the compliance process to clear them for work.
- What the candidate is looking for in their next job.
- Managing the candidate's jobs search.
- Working closely with a team member to get interviews lined up for your candidates.
- Be an expert of knowledge in civil engineering and infrastructure (this will come in time)
- Create strong lasting relationships with your candidates.
- Among other duties.
- Unite People provide a hands-on training program where you will be learning from some of the best in the industry.
- Sales book training modules
- Advanced negotiation training
- SEO advertising writing
- LinkedIn training modules
What makes us different to all other recruitment companies?
"Openness. I have never worked at a company that is as open as Unite People. Everyone's ideas are listened to, no matter if the owners are or have just joined the business." - Ben Karnezos