New Buyer Role Available
Do you have experience working as a Buyer in the Construction Industry?
Our client is looking for an experienced Buyer in the construction industry to join the team on a project in the Essex area.
- Timely procurement of materials, external plant hire and equipment to suit the needs and demand of the project and to ensure continuity of the works.
- Maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders involved in the procurement process.
- Produce accurate and logical quotation comparisons to demonstrate best value Conduct supplier meetings and negotiations where required for material or external plant hire
- Produce recommendations for the scheme and ensure internal approvals are applicable, prior to placing orders.
- Completion of all purchase orders,
- Administration and maintenance of all documentation associated with the procurement processes
Requirements for Buyer Role:
- Experience in similar role
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Great communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
The Buyer Package:
- £50,000 to £60,000 DOE
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Health Care
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply below or contact Sam Pattani Candidate Manager 07384 119 805