Are you looking for a new Assistant Quantity Surveyor role?
Our client is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of interesting and high-profile projects in central London. Initially you will be based on a project in the heart of the city, as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor on the project you will support the Managing Quantity Surveyor to take ownership for developing the relationship with the client as well as procuring and managing the sub-contractors, you will also get to work as part of a well-established integrated delivery team.
Our projects vary, giving the successful candidate for this role a great level of exposure to a variety of contract types, schemes, clients and challenges and you will be supported in developing to ensure you have well rounded experience.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role:
* Assisting with the preparation of reports about projected building costs for internal use and client review
* Ensure correct contractual procedures are operated at project level
* Assist with the accurate forecasting of workload, financial needs
* Visit building sites to monitor the progress and to check that the work is being captured
* Assist with the preparation of a statement of final account recording the actual costs of the project
* Perform risk, value management and cost control
* Value completed work and arrange payments and issue applications for payments to clients
Skills and experience that will benefit you in this role:
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
* Environmentally and contractually aware
* Willingness to develop and learn
* £22,000 - £30,000 DOE
* Bonus scheme
* 24 days annual leave - rising to 28 with service + statutory, holiday purchase scheme, 1 days paid charity leave
* Car allowance
* Medical cash plan
If you think this is the Assistant Quantity Surveyor role for you, please contact Samantha Sebo on 07825 813432.