Currently recruiting for an Accounts Manager to join an established Civil Engineering & Construction contractor based in West Yorkshire.
A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business with a great close knit, family feel culture.
- Invoices - Sales and Purchase;
- Salaries, wages and CIS, including relevant reporting;
- VAT Returns;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Payment runs;
- Fixed Assets, including stolen plant;,
- Expenses, including personnel and company credit card;
- Accounts Journals;
- External Hired out Plant Agreements;
- Credit Application Forms;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Monthly trial balance accounts
- Being familiar with the company policies and implementing them at all times.
- Prior experience using Xero is preferable but not essential
- Ability to liaise with customers r.e. credit control and suppliers r.e. purchase ledger
- Ability to liaise with external accountants to assist payroll and the preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Ability to liaise with tenants and assist with property matters
- Understanding of accounting got Tangible Fixed Assets, Accruals and Prepayments
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Intermediate user of Excel and other office products