Freelance Site Manager required to assist in the delivery of a large-scale manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the internal fit-out stage, which involves extensive M&E and the installation of specialist machinery.
The project requires the successful candidate to work shifts from late afternoon into the evening.
- Management of the subcontract workforce
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to design and specification
- Maintain records & Maintain detailed diary.
- Ensure awareness of planned work that concern your responsibility on site.
- Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team.
- Assist the contract in achieving operational standards.
- Checking permits to work.
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues.
- Assist in the production of accurate and timely material reconciliations
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certified.
- Preferably degree/college educated with a solid track record on large projects
- Specific experience managing the construction or fit-out of large-scale manufacturing / food production / industrial or warehouse developments
- You must be able to demonstrate a solid track record working for contractors in the capacity of Site Manager / Construction Manager / Package Manager.
- Understanding of M&E within buildings would be advantageous.