I am looking for a mixture of No1 and No2 Site Managers to join an East Yorkshire based contractor. The contractor delivers a range of high quality projects in the following sectors; Commercial & Retail, Industrial & Distribution, Residential & Regeneration, Health & Social Care and Education.
The client is experiencing a period of growth which has brought about the need to bring in a number of permanent staff. The works will be across the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region so the ideal candidate will be flexible to work on sites across these regions.
- Management of the subcontract workforce
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to design and specification
- Maintain records & Maintain detailed diary.
- Ensure awareness of planned work that concern your responsibility on site.
- Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team.
- Assist the contract in achieving operational standards.
- Checking permits to work.
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues.
- Assist in the production of accurate and timely material reconciliations
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certified.
- Preferably degree/college educated with a solid track record on large projects
- Specific experience managing the construction or fit out of care homes/ residential and commercial units if preferable
- You must be able to demonstrate a solid track record working for contractors in the capacity of Site Manager/Senior Site Manager.
- Understanding of M&E within buildings would be advantageous.
- Travel allowance