Freelance Site Manager required to work on a new-build commercial development in Sunderland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the construction phase before moving onto the finishing trades on the completion of a multi-storey development.
Successful candidates will hold experience managing projects between £10-£15M
Contract duration - Circa 8 Months with the option to follow onto the next project or join on a permanent basis.
Engagement - Outside ir35 or CIS
To learn more please apply below.
- Management of the subcontract workforce
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to design and specification
- Maintain records & Maintain detailed diary.
- Ensure awareness of planned work that concern your responsibility on site.
- Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team.
- Assist the contract in achieving operational standards.
- Checking permits to work.
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues.
- Assist in the production of accurate and timely material reconciliations
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certified.
- Preferably degree/college educated with a solid track record on large projects
- Specific experience managing the construction large-scale commercial / industrial / leisure developments
- You must be able to demonstrate a solid track record working for contractors in the capacity of Site Manager / Construction Manager / Package Manager.
- Understanding of M&E within buildings would be advantageous.