Site Manager (Weekend Work)
Freelance Site Manager required to work on a major development in Merseyside.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the construction phase before moving onto the internal fit-out & finishing trades on the completion of a new-build commercial premises.
Contract will run into Spring 2022.
Shifts for the successful candidate will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday (days).
To learn more please apply below.
- Management of the subcontract workforce
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to design and specification
- Maintain records & Maintain detailed diary.
- Ensure awareness of planned work that concern your responsibility on site.
- Have a clear understanding of planned work and communicate this to the team.
- Assist the contract in achieving operational standards.
- Checking permits to work.
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues.
- Assist in the production of accurate and timely material reconciliations
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certified.
- Preferably degree/college educated with a solid track record on large projects
- Specific experience managing the construction & fit-out of large-scale commercial / industrial / leisure developments
- You must be able to demonstrate a solid track record working for contractors in the capacity of Site Manager / Construction Manager / Package Manager.
- Understanding of M&E within buildings would be advantageous.