Site Engineer - £40K plus package - East Yorkshire.
Working for the one the country's leading tunneling sub-contractors with an annual turnover of more than £70million
We are looking for a Site Engineer with a real 'hands on' approach to their work.
Coming from a strong Civils background the ideal candidate would have Utilities or Deep drainage experience.
The client is looking for an engineer who is happy to do the setting out and really get involved in the day to day aspects of the work.
- Establish the level and survey control for contracts
* Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
* Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
* Produce procurement schedules for the jobs and liaise with the procurement department to ensure site have adequate resources to complete the tasks
* Produce ITP's and Task Briefings
* Produce 2 week look ahead in conjunction with the Site Agent
* Produce Site Diaries and Allocation Sheets
- Accurate and timely setting out of the works
* Timely handover of works and Quality records without outstanding defects
* Production of accurate records, drawing registers and weekly diaries
£40K plus a benefits package.