Site Engineer / Surveyor
Competitive salary and package
Construction / Earthworks / Remediation
I have an excellent opportunity for a Site Engineer in the Berkshire area that is looking for the next step in progressing their career.
My client is a specialist contractor working in construction, earthworks and ground remediation within varied construction sectors.
My client is looking for a Site Engineer with 2-3 years' experience who is looking to progress their career. The successful candidate would be based in the Berkshire head office and would be expected to split their work between office and site.
- 50/50 hybrid role based between office and site
- Scrutinise drawings and rectify any issues or necessary changes
- Pull data to produce earthworks models / cut & fill models
- Knowledge of Robotics, GPS, LSS, Machine Control, Volume Calculations
- Manage engineering activities and site-based engineers
- Coordinate and distribute workload to site-based engineers
- Perform on-site setting out and monitoring duties
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years' experience working within construction projects on earthworks and remediation packages and have a sound knowledge of Robotics, GPS, LSS, Machine Control, Volume Calculations. The successful candidate must also be able to travel and, on occasion, lodge away.
For more information on the role or to apply direct please contact Dan Standish at Unite People Limited