Site Engineer - Permanent - Principle Contractor - Yorkshire
My client, a leading multi-national Civil Engineering & Building Contractor is currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer to join its Northern division, focusing on the delivery of Civil Infrastructure to associated large scale commercial builds.
This vacancy has come about due to an increase in workload and expansion as a business unit.
Successful candidates will benefit from working on a range of projects valued £10M - £90M.
- Reporting to Senior Engineer
- Establishing primary site control
- Setting out & surveying
- Check drawings and quantities as well as reading designs.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and any consultants engaged in the project.
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors when required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- 3 years+ experience
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- Experience setting out for earthworks, drainage, access roads, car parks, RC slabs, foundations etc.
- Prior experience using AutoCAD is preferred
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
- CSCS Card.