Unite People are working with a tier one construction contractor, who are looking to hire a freelance Site Engineer on a multi-million pound new build construction scheme near Kendall.
The successful Engineer will be required for 30 weeks, working on the technical aspects, setting out, and QA for foundations, externals, building and internals.
- Setting out and surveying for drainage, kerbing, paving, slabs, foundations, HD bolts and piling
- Producing as-builts
- Liaising with site team, subcontractors and client
- Keeping the QA system and records updated
- Overseeing work and quality of direct employees and sub-contractors
Site Engineer Experience Required:
- Civils elements of drainage, earthworks, groundworks
- Build experience of steel erection, brickwork, internal partitions
- Proficient use of Total Staiton and setting out equipment
- Experience of UK Constructionsafety standards and building regulations
- Expereince of effectively using Auto CAD and reviewing drawings
- Previous experience of new build projects
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communciation
- CSCS Card
The role will accommodate either a local Site Engineer, or provide an uplift for accommodation if required.
For more informaiton please contact Brad Burgin at Unite People Sheffield on 07813 398 741, brad. burgin@ Unitepeople.co.uk or submit a CV to apply.