Freelance £125 - £145 per shift
6 months duration
My clinet is a Main Contractor that are looking for a Document Controller to be project based on a construction site in Motherwell.
- To Manage and organise a document control system, that suits the needs of the project.
- Accurately maintain records of all drawings and other documentation issued through each stage of the project
- To make sure that drawings or other design documents are received by the relevant staff and sub-contractors
- Maintain a request for Information system, providing reports to the Project Team
- Liaise with staff/contractors to ensure that all parties are working to the correct drawings and other design documents, and to ensure that all parties are issuing documents correctly
- Thoroughly police the procedures and standards defined in the project's protocols and procedures
- Assess all notes made on documents to ensure that they have been added electronically to form part of the audit history and that the comments are reviewed by the project team and the status of documents is updated accordingly
- Keep up to date copies of each drawing and other design/ approval documents on site for the use of the Project Team
- Establish and maintain a report diary to deliver accurate and timely reports related to document control as requested by project and professional teams
For more information on the role or to apply direct please contact Dan standish at Unite People