- Central London
- £90,000 per annum
- Build (Education / Commercial)
- Reference: TPK-BID40
- Consultant: Tom Perkin
- Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
- Assist in storyboarding sessions, review meetings, document review
- Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Write technical responses covering all aspects of construction
- As projects come in assign to the relevant discipline (e.g. H&S, Quality etc.)
- Manage portal uploads
- Completion of capability statements
- Visit site before compilation of documents
- Compilation of presentations and answering technical questions.
- Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
- Each month analyse projects coming to a close.
- Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledgebase system is essential.
- Full knowledge of the bid lifecycle
- Working knowledge of construction and civil engineering
- InDesign and Illustrator software proficient (Desirable).
- Bid Coordination experience (Desirable)
- Travel allowance