Position: Bid Coordinator
Industry: Construction, Build
Area: East Midlands
Contact: Dan Standish, Unite People Ltd
I am recruiting on behalf of my client which is a large main contractor based in the east midlands that are looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator. The Contractor is an industry-leader, known for their innovative approach in delivering major projects across various sectors within construction build: Health, Education, Commercial, Industrial, Mix Developments, Leisure.
The client is looking for an experience Bid Coordinator to focused on creating bid presentations, following evaluation of initial enquiry working with sales team and estimating leads, tracking and managing progress of works and presenting final bids to clients as required.
The Successful Candidate will be able to build relationships internally with commercial, estimating and design teams as well as with the client and sub-contractors. The successful candidate will work as part of the bid and pre-construction team and liaise with both as you manage the life cycle of the bid process
- Assist in the development and delivery of all bids and projects, ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires and all tender documentation are completed.
- To draft and review bid submission content, ensuring all bids are submitted on time and fully compliant with the requirements.
- Ensure all proposals are formatted and comply with company brand guidelines, customer requirements and follow internal quality guidelines.
- Analyse the client's documents to ensure the responses being created respond implicitly to the questions being asked. Coordinate clarification questions, forward to client and monitor responses.
- Maintain bid information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM database and ensure the information accurately reflects the opportunity status.
- Work with operational managers, mobilisation managers (where applicable) and customers in quality and process improvement initiatives in order to further develop partnership working.
- Coordinate the production of information packs for mobilisation/operational team handovers to include all aspects of the operational solution and liaison on all key matters on the contract.
- Work with Project and Contract Managers on new bids through mobilisation and the initial stages of transition periods to ensure all elements of the bid are fully understood by operational management/mobilisation team.
- General knowledge of Project Management within Construction Build sector
- Excellent Microsoft Office Professional skills including PowerPoint and MS Project is essential
- Experience and background in the bid coordination and preparation
- To be results driven with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Effective time management skills as required to attain budget and timescale restraints set forward by the project requirements
For more information of to apply direct please contact Dan Standish at Unite People Ltd