1. Refer a Friend
2. Friend gets a job
3. You get £250*
In order to qualify for Unite People’s ‘Refer a Friend’ Scheme, the following terms will apply:
1. The Referrer must already be registered with Unite People in order to be eligible to submit a friend via the ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
2. The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. The Referrer will indemnify Unite People for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
3. Unite People must not already have the details of the Referee prior to the referral or be a candidate on the Unite People database.
4. The placement must be made within 6 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 6 months will not be eligible for the £250 reward.
5. The £250 referral reward will be paid to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role and they have successfully passed their probationary period.
6. The Referrer’s details and date of referral will be attached to the Referee’s account for tracking eligibility for the scheme only.
7. Data on the referral will only be held on our system for 30 days therefore the referrer must register with Unite People in that time or all information of the referral will be removed.
8. Eligibility for this offer is at Unite People’s discretion and our decision is final.
9. This scheme is effective from 30/07/2018 and Unite People reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
The “Referrer” is the person that is submitting a friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” is the person being referred to Unite People by the Referrer.